WordPress lists things in “newest first” order – it makes sense while on the holiday, but not when you’re looking at blog after the holiday is done.
Here’s the whole trip, in order from start to finish.
There’s still a lot of pictures missing because when I migrated from my old travel blogging platform to this one, it lost all the pictures (thanks for that!) – but I’ll slowly add them back in over time.
- Hello, Amsterdam!
- Regen regen ga weg! (Rain rain go away!)
- A visit to Eindhoven – part 1
- A visit to Eindhoven – part 2
- Rotterdam, and Den Haag
- Last day in Amsterdam
- Hello London!
- Big day in London
- London Shopping and Shows
- Crumbs, doilies, and 1984
- Boating, and Beckham
- Harrods and Harvey Nicks
- The last day we’re all together (for now)
- And then there were two
- Wicked (again)
- Camden (Part 1)
- Camden (part 2), The Zoo and the Mousetrap
- One day, two shows. Just how it should be.
- A heap of photos from the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- The big last day in London
- Bye Bye London, hello traffic! (Oh, and Brighton)
- Bikes, Busses and ChockyWockyDooDah
- Last day in Brighton
- Bucketing down in Bristol
- Busy-ness Boats and Busted Buses in Bristol
- Beauty, BC, Bath, but barely any Bristol
- Bridges, Boats, Balloons & Buh-bye Bristol