WordPress lists things in “newest first” order – it makes sense while on the holiday, but not when you’re looking at blog after the holiday is done.
Here’s the whole trip, in order from start to finish.
- A very long 4th of July (in a good way!)
- Touring, Shopping, and the first show.
- An Apple adventure, and another show.
- Walking the Castro, seeing a show. That’s life in San Francisco.
- As the song says, I left my heart…
- Bonus post – John nerds out over cable cars
- Time to prattle, about Seattle.
- Biscuits, Boeing, Boating
- Pike Place Market
- A Locks cruise, and a return to Pintxo
- Last day in Seattle
- So long, Seattle…
- A bus, a boat, and some bears
- All at sea…
- Glacier bay day – Ice Ice Baby!
- Haines and the Hammer
- Did Juneau about glaciers?
- Two quick updates
- If anyone can, Ketchikan!
- I would walk 500 miles …
- Bonus post – towel animals
- Toronto (or as we classy people say … Tronno!)
- Running around Toronto
- Niagara (really, really) Falls
- Toronto and a show
- What we’re seein’ from the CN
- HOToronto. And squirrels.
- …and then it all goes a bit wrong
NEW YORK CITY
- Harry Potter and the Greyhounds of NYC
- Summer in the city
- Feels like 37
- Art Deco Overload (Tuesday, part 1)
- Top of the Rock, Top of the Temperatures (Tuesday Part 2)
- Hello, Dolly? You Bette!
- The Bronx Zoo. (Thursday, Part 1)
- Stop trying to make Fetch happen! (Thursday, Part 2)